About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Life Lesson: An Office is Not Good on Beautiful Days

I miss being able to beg a professor to have class outside on a gorgeous day.  Better yet, I miss being able to skip a class and lay out on a green lawn.  Being confined to a cubical is not all that fun on an amazingly warm and sunny day.  I am taking my lunch outside and soaking in as much sunshine as I can in about a half hour.  I guess it will have to do me if I want to have money to live, which I do. I am just having a little pity party for myself as I stare out the window across the hall and see the sun. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment