About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life Lesson: When Its Time to Change Its Time to Rearrange

WOW!  What a difference a couple weeks can make.  Let me give you a little recap of what has happened since my last post.  Ready, set go.

1. My parent's sold my childhood home in Ohio and will be moving to South Carolina in 3 weeks.
2. I signed a lease on a new apartment and will be moving in 2 days
3. I am leaving my job at the Center tomorrow
4. I am starting a new job on Monday

Apparently when I change things up, I really change things up.  I all of these things are amazing and good and exciting but cause a lot of stress and crazy times. I am looking forward to two weeks from now when I am settled into my new apartment and job.  While the timing is insane, everything is changing for the better.  I love my new place, I am excited about my new job and my parents deserve this move. 

After I survive the next few weeks I will check back in.  Until then, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your move! Your new office looks great! I love all the space that you get there. And hey, I don’t blame you for not having been able to update. Moving can make one very busy, indeed! It’s usually the packing that takes the longest to do because once everything is in boxes, it’s easier to maneuver inside the rooms to clean them, haha! I love your gray sectional as well. It looks so comfortable!

    Lakisha Z.

    ReplyDelete