About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Got a Job!

As it comes down to the final weeks before graduation, I am proud to say that I have a job! Woohoo!  After sending out at least 75 job applications, I got the call on Tuesday from the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.  I was so determined to know what I was going to be doing after May 22 that I set a goal for myself of one application a day.  This turned into about five a day.  I got a call from the Kentucky Center three weeks ago for a phone interview the next week, then they called me down to Louisville the following week for an in person interview and then offered me the position a week later.  I will be working as an event services coordinator doing contract writing, bookings and other odds and ends.  I am so excited and happy that I have a path set out after graduation.  Now, I just need to find an apartment, but that the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment