About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Blog!

I have set up this blog for my social media class at Ohio Northern University. We had our first day of class yesterday and that is where I made this blog. I am really excited about this class. I think it will help me to better understand how to use social media to my advantage as a young professional. Also, I just think blogging is fun! 

After my first day of my last quarter at ONU, I realize what the term "senioritis" really means. I found my motivation to be dwindling, but at least this social media class is going to be fun and keep me interested in the subject matter. And at least I will have one class in my spring quarter that will keep me focused on school :) I am ready to head full force into this quarter and "Spring into Graduation"....get it??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment