About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Humans Vs. Zombies

Its spring again at ONU which can only mean one thing...humans vs. zombies has started again. Now as a non-participant it can be very odd to be walking to class or turning into a parking spot when all of the sudden there is a war breaking out in front of you.  This has happened to me twice already and I think the game has only been going on since Monday or yesterday.  Typically, I just scream "I'm not playing," at the top of my lungs to be sure that I am not confused for the enemy.  While the game can seem like an inconvenience to some, I find it to quite entertaining. For example, just as I was walking into my building this afternoon my roommate and I started army crawling down the hallway to hide from the war happening outside the building.  While this may seem just ass strange to other people walking by as a zombie war does to me, it is sure entertaining.  I do have to commend the organizers of this event for creating something that is so well know and popular on campus, as interesting as it may seem to anyone else not involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment