About Me

My photo
A recent graduate of Ohio Northern University, I picked up my entire life 3 weeks after graduation and moved to Louisville, Kentucky to begin my professional career and new life.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Randomness: The college expereience

In my years at ONU I have discovered that on a Friday or Saturday evening you have to get a bit creative when it comes to finding something fun to do before 10 pm.  Last night was one of those nights. I had plans at 11 to stop by a friend's party for a while, but what to do until then?  Well let me take you on the adventure that was an evening in northwest Ohio. It began early evening with a trip to El Campo for some chips, salsa and a margarita. This was followed by a trip up interstate 75 to Findlay to The Spaghetti Shop, the tackiest Italian place with the best garlic bread. We hopped back in the car for a trip to Jack's pets to play with the puppies for about a half hour before heading to Pirate's Cove for some laser tagging.  Yes, that is correct, six 20 somethings playing with puppies and playing laser tag.  After the laser tagging we headed to Friendly's for some ice cream sundaes to top off the evening before heading back to Ada to stop by the party.  Only when living in a small town in Ada while in college will you get this kind of adventure!  It was a blast, not your typical college student night, but an absolutely great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment